Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Meet Kim Oslin!

Hi, my name is Kim Oslin and I am so excited to be going to Topsail, North Carolina to help rehabilitate sea turtles!! I am a freshman biochemistry major here at Maryland with an interest in a career in public health and medicine. I am also passionate about animal welfare and sustainability. I come from the suburbs of Philly in Garnet Valley, PA. Some of my hobbies include volleyball, skiing, and drumming.

I can't wait to volunteer at the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital this spring break. This is a great opportunity to make a difference in these endangered animals' lives. I find it important that we as humans should help save these sea turtles because we have proved to be their greatest threat. I really care about the wellbeing of animals and am excited to have hands-on experience helping them. In addition to interacting with the sea turtles, I am also looking forward to working with everyone on this trip and spending time with each other. Here's to an unforgettable trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment