Sunday, March 16, 2014

Hey, I'm pretty late!

Hi, my name is David! I'm a freshman Neurobiology & Physiology and Psychology double major. I'm really excited to get to help some turtles! My favorite color is purple. I like sports including swimming, wrestling, and football.

Over the past few months, I learned about how humans have been endangering the sea turtles. For example, Jean mentioned that people use sea turtles and their eggs as a source of food. Also, we are all plastivores -- those that eat plastic. Plastic is in a majority of all our food and cosmetic products, which eventually find their way into the water and into their systems and our systems. As a result, it is very important to take note of how our actions will affect the environment because it will act as a double-edged sword and ultimately impact us. I'm really excited to get to work with such amazing creatures!

No comments:

Post a Comment