Saturday, March 15, 2014

Check Out This Tardy Girl!

Hi! I'm Brianne Redman, and I am currently a Neurobiology and Physiology major at the University of Maryland, College Park. I am really excited to have finally made it down to Topsail, NC (talk about a long car ride with some varying music tastes!). I've never been a part of anything like this- and I'm looking forward to working with the sea turtles, and hopefully helping to protect an endangered species.

Personally, I'm a big fan of playing and watching soccer (especially our UMD Men's team- they rock!), singing, reading, and being active. We're super close to the beach here, in Topsail, so I'm hoping the weather will cooperate and we will be able to enjoy it in the evenings. Tomorrow's going to be an early morning, but I can not wait! Hopefully we get to meet some amazing people- and turtles- and really learn how to make a difference in the current issues that these poor animals are facing as direct consequences of our actions.

Here's to a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment