Thursday, February 13, 2014

Meet Your Experience Leaders!


Hey everyone! My name is Helen, and it is so nice to meet you all! I am currently a junior who is double majoring in neurobiology and physiology and biochemistry. I am from Olney, Maryland located right in Montgomery County. I am interested pursuing a career in medicine or teaching related to science. In my spare time, I like watching TV shows like Modern Family, Bones, and Sherlock. I also enjoy volunteering in multiple organizations. I am excited about the alternative break to Topsail, NC, because it allows us as students to make a hands-on difference in the lives of numerous sea turtles who have been threatened due to human carelessness and other natural causes. One interesting fact about me is that I grew up in the Philippines for 4 years before I started kindergarten here in the states. I can't wait to work with you all before, during, and after our alternative spring break experience!



Hi! My name is Mike and I am very excited to be an AB Trip Leader for this year. I am a junior, Biology and Biochemistry double-major from Bridgewater, NJ. I enjoy watching lots of TV, volunteering, and staying active. The AB trip to the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Rehabilitation Hospital is something that I am very excited about because I had a ton of fun with it in the past and it was a truly life-changing experience to have the opportunity to work with such wonderful creatures. A fun fact about me is that I love watching superhero movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment